Mãnuka Honey for Skin
Mãnuka honey is a unique type from New Zealand with natural antibacterial properties due to its high methylglyoxal (MG) levels. Research suggests that this honey destroys harmful bacteria, and many people use Mãnuka honey for skin concerns like acne, psoriasis, and dandruff. Mãnuka honey may also help soften and moisturise the skin for improved healing and reduced inflammation.
5 Mãnuka Honey Skincare Products and How to Use Them
Honey And The Bee stocks a range of premium Mãnuka skincare products, including cleansers, creams, ointments, and oils. Here are five popular products and how to incorporate them into your beauty routine.
- Mãnuka honey cleanser - wet your face and massage the product into the skin at night to remove dirt and germs, preventing breakouts associated with bacterial acne.
- Mãnuka face mask - apply the mask once a week after your cleanser and allow it to sit on your skin for 15 to 30 minutes for deep moisturisation and a natural glow.
- Mãnuka honey cream - use a rich cream at night to nourish your skin while you sleep, reducing redness for a clear and refreshed morning face.
- Mãnuka oil - use a few drops of pure Mãnuka oil to your moisturiser to give it antibacterial properties, or apply it directly to the skin as a serum after cleansing.
- Mãnuka honey lip balm - use it throughout the day to help hydrate dry, chapped lips and reduce redness. You can also use Mãnuka honey for wounds, and it can help heal cracked and peeling skin on your lips.
We are a trusted reseller of premium Mãnuka honey skincare products from leading brands. Our products are available Australia-wide, and we deliver them directly to your door. Add Mãnuka honey to your beauty routine to clear up acne and enjoy healthy glowing skin.